The holidays are upon us. A time to be with family and spread that holiday cheer. Which is exactly what I am doing. I have to excuse myself for being away from my blog here for a while - but my dad had a serious emergency heart procedure last week, so things have been hectic, crazy and stressful. I flew in a couple of days after the procedure and my sister and I are taking good care of him. His recovery is going well, thank goodness - he gave us quite a scare. But he pulled through the operation like a champ. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present than that.
In that spirit, I would like to wish you all a happy and especially healthy holiday season - Be safe and be merry!
And I leave you with a few holiday related links for your enjoyment:
- extravagant designer Christmas trees - created to raise money for a children's cancer charity.
- amazing gift wrapping!
- wonderfully decorated Christmas home.
- another wonderfully decorated Christmas home.
- more Christmas decor inspiration - black, white and metallic rustic scheme.
- very sweet Christmas decor ideas and mini tree decor craft project to try.
- Christmas tree mobile - non traditional, DIY, could be really stunning!
- great design books - potential Christmas presents ;)
- outdoor Christmas decor ideas.
- best online advent calendar.
All the best and see you all in the New Year!!